Friday, October 3, 2008

AIR ASIA's So Called Nasi Lemak!

Hi Guys,
This time i really going to complain about AIR ASIA!
Me and my wife planned to spend some time in Langkawi. So We booked AIR ASIA flight via online and i decided to book breakfast on flight. The journey just 45min but one of my friend (from middle east) told me that nasi lemak from AIR ASIA taste good! It cost RM7.00. But sack of trying, i decided to tryout.

When we were in plane, no one inform us that where to or how to get the set because they started to sell the breakfast. Since its our 1st time, we were just waiting for them to pass it to us.
10 minutes before landing, i just asked by my self. Then they gave me "THIS". Adui!!!

My personal advice for those who wanted to tryout this, Don't waste your money!

No comments: